Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Category mebbeh ?

Andeh

Herp Derp
Reaction score
Website
www.horderejects.com
Members Ride
VX Berlina 3.8L Ecotec
Hi Admin Team. Im a electronics enthusiast and want to share my designs and setups with the community. But have noticed that there is not really a category specifically for that. Any chance of getting one ? I intend on offering advice and setup tutorials on 12v electrical setups. :) Im currently a blogger on google's blogging system. And waiting on my donation membership to be approved. My blog is new and i still need to upload to it. Let me know :)

Andrew

Andeh

Herp Derp
Reaction score
Website
www.horderejects.com
Members Ride
VX Berlina 3.8L Ecotec
And also my threads seem to be dissapearing. I had one in the Pub but it seems to have gone poof. Is there an issue ?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
And also my threads seem to be dissapearing. I had one in the Pub but it seems to have gone poof. Is there an issue ?

Lets see, new member, advertising a blog etc. I suggest you real the rules on advertising T.

Andeh

Herp Derp
Reaction score
Website
www.horderejects.com
Members Ride
VX Berlina 3.8L Ecotec
I was not advertising a blog as such. simply asking if the members would be interested if i started one. I would have been using JC Web Space through my donation membership. /sigh

Lets see also, There are no 'examples' of what you mean by advertising. I'm not selling a product. Simply providing a one stop go-to for electrics tutorials. Im waiting on my donation membership to be approved, and i was posting for interest as a pre-emptive to the blog going live.

Also, so sorry to burst your bubbles. But im not happy with the reception i have gotten on this forum. Members stating 'theres a thread for that in XYZ catorgory' but when you go to post in said thread, you get raged against for digging up old threads. I can't seem to win.

Simply tell me im not welcome and i will leave. You can keep the money as i believe in what this site has to offer, and has been offering for many years.

A non-sarcastic reply to this would be good.

Andrew

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Without knowing which specific thread you dug, I can say that yes it does get annoying when people dig for pointless reasons. If you have legitimately searched and have come across an old thread which does not contain your answer but is related to the thread and may help future searchers, than feel free to bump it with a legitimate question.

If you dig with something stupid, you're gonna get your head bitten off and well...rightfully so.

If you have dug a thread with a legit purpose and been told where to go, use your own judgement and ignore said tard (yes, its a public forum, there are a few of them around) and go about your business.

As far as your blog goes, you have to understand you are new here, we don't know you. We don't know what you are linking and down the line we don't know what it will end up as, whether its selling products or services. We had a member some time ago who did a similar thing and had a website for his electrical services. He dressed them up so they simply appeared to be a page showing his work/projects. He was also unqualified. You have to understand from our viewpoint, you may be similar to this person.

Now, if you legitimately just want to post up tutorials on how to do some basic automotive electrical work, I really cant see the harm in it, however instead of bringing out grievances and "bursting bubbles" in this sub forum PM an admin.

There is an electrical sub forum, typically it isnt one of the more popular forums, but hey post in there to your hearts content, if you do write up some good tutorials with some good responses we might get a few stickies going etc.

Andeh

Herp Derp
Reaction score
Website
www.horderejects.com
Members Ride
VX Berlina 3.8L Ecotec
Many Thanks. I feel like im accually welcome now :)

Editation: I'm an enthusiast, not qualified in any way shape or form. And i have no intention of selling my projects or their plans.

Also, are the admin's name's in red ? Thanks :)