Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New chicky

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
Haha lil_mickey no it didn't... it went for much longer than that and he didn't hit anything. He backed it out of the driveway, started the burnout, went in a circle and started burning out back up the driveway, sparks flying everywhere as the tyres were shredded. I have a video of it but the format doesn't suit anything on my computer.. gotta pay to upgrade my quicktime. I didn't mind him doing a little one in the driveway, I didn't know he was going to take it on the road and go for 3 minutes. By the time I had run down the driveway he was already into it and the car was going sideways and I definetly wasn't going to risk getting hit by my own car lol

But he made it into the newspaper today lol

Hoon Car Impounded
An Emerald hoon had his car seized by police and impounded for 48 hours after Douglas Street residents dobbed him in for doing burnouts on Saturday night. Snr Sgt Reeves said police arrived at 11.49pm and observed a large plume of smoke near the showground and car wash area. Skid marks were also found on the road surface. The 25-year-old's white Holden Commodore sedan was sezed under the Type 1 hoon legislation. It was unregistered, uninsured and had cancelled plates. The male will appear in the Emerald court on one count of creating unnecessary noise and a number of other traffic offences.

... I hate to say it but I think he'll lose his license over this one. It says that it's his car.. but as I said before I'm listed as an owner aswell.

And goVZ... I'm in Emerald :-D There was talks of a burnout pad being put at the showgrounds, I think it's a good idea, if correctly monitored it would stop a lot of people getting done for hooning. I could hear another car ripping out another burnout down the road as we were getting grilled by the cops.

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Morning mr. Burns, heres your messages.
You have 30 minutes to move your car.
You have 10 minutes to move your car.
Your car has been impounded.
Your car has been crushed into a cube.
You have 30 minutes to move your cube.
**Phone**
HOMER: Yello, mr.Burns' office?
BURNS: Is it about my cube?

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
**Phone**

LOL^^^

Well I hope he learns a lesson from it all anyway...
I think we have all been tempted to do it once or twice, but he was silly enough to actually do it and now he will have to pay the consequences...
Glad to hear no one got hurt and that you were smart enough to stay back

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
**Phone**

lmao they should offer that to hoons that get there cars crushed 4 sure!! :yeah:

invest in a finger print scanner to start ur engine bec, you wont have that issue again hehe what a dream that would be, or go cheap and hide a kill switch :p