Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New chicky

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
Hey everyone, I'm from Central QLD. I used to drive a VR SS Commodore (I say used to because it's out of action for a while... unregistered, uninsured, back tyres are shredded, and a few bits and pieces need to be fixed... lets just say that my fiance got a bit burnout-happy on the weekend and attracted 4 cop cars and a tow truck :yeah:. Most expensive burnout in history? I think so)

Sorry if this isn't the place for this post but I didn't know where to start haha

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Hi BecStar welcome to the forum :)

As for your fiance... How old is he? I think he needs to grow up! and also MAKE HIM PAY for the tyres.

Its one thing having fun doing burnouts but another when their not legal burnouts in someone else's car.

When you have it fixed we'd love to see some pics :thumbsup:

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
Hey Ozzie, my fiance is 26 this year lol. It's technically ours, we're both listed as owners. But I've confiscated it from him for good... he knows I love that car and he goes and ****s it on me. Oh and don't you worry.. he's got tyres to pay for, $320 for undue noise and smoke... and god knows how much for driving an unregistered and uninsured vehicle. We didn't register it again because its in our storage shed/workshop getting fixed up... which is going to take a while (my fiance is also a qualified mechanic)

When its all finished and legal I'll post some pics...

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Hey everyone, I'm from Central QLD. I used to drive a VR SS Commodore (I say used to because it's out of action for a while... unregistered, uninsured, back tyres are shredded, and a few bits and pieces need to be fixed... lets just say that my fiance got a bit burnout-happy on the weekend and attracted 4 cop cars and a tow truck :yeah:. Most expensive burnout in history? I think so)

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

And we wonder why us Holden owners have bad names...

Welcome to JC

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Welcome. Keep the commodore, ditch the ******** who tried to wreck it on you. Can't believe anyone would do that to a jointly owned car (specially at that age....)

Won't hold it against you though, enjoy the place.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, wat an idiot

Oh & welcome to JC, Bec
good to see u laying down the law with ur fiance. He should learn to grow u doing stuff like that:bang::bang:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Welcome to JC, enjoy.
Buy your bloke a pushie, that'll settle the burnouts for a while.

Hardstylin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais
Who cares?

He did a burnout, got caught, and is now paying the consequences, no need to tell the lady she needs to find a new man, that's just low, but typical.

Everyone on this board has done a burnout at least once in their life, only difference here is he got caught doing a very big one.