Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Clutch @ 800 kms

C

crewiess

Had the crewie for 12 days now and the clutch was replaced today after only 800 odd kms.

Had noticed when I was taking off from a standing start that there was a shudder through the beast as the clutch engaged.

Had the car at the dealer today to get the options fitted that did not arrive when the car delivered. Anyway mentioned the problem with the clutch and asked them to look at it. Called me at 2.30 today and advised it needed to be replaced :cry: and they could do it today :thumbsup: . So at 5.15 today picked it up with a new clutch which is both lighter a smooth at takeoff :) . Big rap for the for the service team at "Slavens" for getting it done. :thumbsup:

C

crewiess

I am coming across others who have had a clutch replaced. Talking to a guy who has a VY and had the same problem and had a new clutch. Who else has had problems? Is there anything else to look forward to?????

I LIKE COMMODORES

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08.5 SV6
So the holden dealer decided to do circle work in a new crewman who would blame em
not me. But to the problem that sucks.

PirateJoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute, YZF-R6
oh well, least its done now!

Sammy

Reaction score
Website
www.oldholdens.com
Members Ride
LH Torana with Ecotec V6
my mate used to have a VY SS and had to get the clutch replaced, turns out the preasure plate had collapsed ..... starting to think there is a bit of an issue with SS clutch setups .... i must admit though before it and once he got the new clutch in there damn it was a solid bite when the clutch pedal is let out ...

X

xscruffx

i have a problem with my clutch also its an on an off thing only happens once in a while but some times it just slipps something shocking any sugestions to a cause