Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Clutch

will

Reaction score
Hi im thinkin of puttin in a heavy duty clutch for my vs series 1 (T56 gearbox not the getag). I have been ringin around and i found varying prices startin from $279 to $680 from supercheap and $450 from repco. So i was wondering if other people have had different experiences with cheap and expensive heavy duty clutches, or if there just all the same. I also live about 30min north of Brisbane so if anyone know of any other auto shops in the area that anyone has had bought clutches from could help me out.

Thanks Will

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
t56???? thats the 6 speed, if its a T5 box then go with a brand like extreme or LUK, luk made the genuine clutches and its cheaper to actually go thru them directly than buy a genuine holden clutch.
try to stay away form PBR as lately where i work weve been having alot of trouble with them being faulty and not fitting correctly

5 speed VR

Green Machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr V6 Exc 5 spd
yea my g/f has a gemini and we got a PBR for it and had to pack out the pressure plate with washers and it still doesnt work properly