Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Commodore

jacko

Reaction score
I am just curious and have no idea.... Does anyone know what model commodore is going to be released after the VY? Some people say its a VZ and others say its not........

Anyway, Give us your thoughts on that one.

Jacko

D

dumpd6

i dunno what the modle is gonna be called but i think we are up to a big change in the body shape due to the previous modles changing after every 2nd modle we have gone now 3 modles with basicly the same body

vb-vc
vh-vk
vk-vl
vn-vp
vr-vs
vt-vy

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
after the VY....it will be the VZ being released at about August - October this year....it will have the new holden V6 in it (HFV6) and will be 3.5L...im not sure people have been saying various things....After the VZ they will be going to the VE from what ive read online

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
QUOTE (dumpd6 @ Mar 31 2004, 09:36 PM) i dunno what the modle is gonna be called but i think we are up to a big change in the body shape due to the previous modles changing after every 2nd modle we have gone now 3 modles with basicly the same body
The VZ will be only a facelift of the VY and the VE will be an all new shape

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
i heard it was the vz...isn't it when the eco-mmodore engine is supposed to be coming out...i could be very very wrong though

D

dumpd6

my mate works at holdens an he says the new commodore will be coming out with a 6.0 v8 and some stage along the line there is a twin turbo v6 but he talks alot of **** so u neva know what to belive with him..

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
QUOTE (PIMPIN @ Mar 31 2004, 09:46 PM) i heard it was the vz...isn't it when the eco-mmodore engine is supposed to be coming out...i could be very very wrong though
What makes you say that ? i knew they made a concept Ecommodore out of a VT....but i didnt think they were going ahead with it

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
i honestly dunno if they are or not...i remembered seeing something on ABC a while ago...said something about it coming out 2005 or later

but like i said...i could be very very wrong

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
yeah true...either way it could be interesting.....it seems Holden are having some problems with the new HFV6 as well :S its a pity though i though the HFV6 would put the Commodore back on top of the BA but :S...anyway the link is here
http://pub73.ezboard.com/fholdenhsvaustral...opicID=16.topic

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
hmmm that's a bit worrying those problems...especially about the cam line, you'd think theyd budget for something like that

you're right though, it will be interesting