Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New DRL for VEs

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
[QW-11-KE];1544181 said:
what do you think?

picdt.jpg

Any night time shots?

[QW-11-KE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
E CLUBSPORT R8
Na mate that's just a photoshopped pic. I'll probably have them next week keep u updated

[QW-11-KE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
E CLUBSPORT R8
N the chrome stick on circles on the tail lights. Let alone that rear window spoiler. Hehe each to their own mate no hard feelings

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
You pay out on these yet youve got $2 stick-on LED strips on the front of your car:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...7046-hsv-e2-led-lights-ssv-3.html#post1542945

Umm I'm commenting on the look of the lights themselfs not the LED part the low and high beam parts dont look right especially in the black they look out of preportion just doesnt suit the look of the VEs but if you guys like them thats all that matters, opinions are like a$$holes, everyones got one :rofl2:

bbb

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Sv6 Wagon
they look cool!! the led rings awesome!!..so how do they fit?? are they a complete light replacement or do you have to some how(no idea) mod your own/??

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
they look cool!! the led rings awesome!!..so how do they fit?? are they a complete light replacement or do you have to some how(no idea) mod your own/??

yeah thats the only down side, they only sell the rings you have to open the headlight to fit them and then reseal them they give you instuctions on how to do it