Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New ecu for wh statesman

fihen2

Reaction score
Members Ride
wh statesman
Hi all Iam still having trouble getting my wh ecotech engine to start and am considering a new ecu
My question is will i have to get the ecu configured to my car with tech2 scanner???
Any help greatly appreciated.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
what makes you think the ecu is faulty, they are generally reliable
if you change your ecu you will need to link it to your bcm with the security code
which is on a card in your logbook, or if car is still intact can be read from your bcm with tech2, or available from holden,, proof of ownership required

B

Black SS ls1

Does anyone know how to get the shafts out of a VT SS Commodore diff centre. ONE side came out easy the other side is stuck on the circlip. Thanks

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Suggest you create your own thread on your shaft problem, instead of posting in someone else's thread, that has nothing whatsoever to do with your own problem. Not a good move for an (apparently) new member.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Hi all Iam (sic) still having trouble getting my wh ecotech engine to start ....

Perhaps you could provide some more specific information on your problem so we can help you. As lout says, the ECU (PCM in this case) is normally very reliable. What are the exact symptoms, when did they start, what have you done to rectify (if anything), how many kilometers, service history?