Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New exhaust(Help)

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
Beast, i understand buddy, at the end of the day you must do what is best for your own circumstance....have fun bud.

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
yeah BeastVS i got a cat back 2 and a half inch lukey put on before i did the rest. it cost me about 250 fitted, imo Lukey are great go to their website for details and for example sounds. It made no extra power but did sound nice. Then after fitting the extractors then i got the power increase as well as a different note.

calaisman

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim
i just bought my vs acclaim and it has a cat back system... i dunno much about exhuasts either but apparently it has a turbo muffler.... anyway, it sounds awesome!:D

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
ive got a lukey 2.5" catback system. i liked the sound it made but it just didnt seem to have enough "growl" for my liking. after that i put in a k + n air filter, and a cai. they wouldnt make much of a difference by themselves, but with the exhaust aswell they give it the exact sound i want. like the other guys were saying, it would be cheap as to get it installed, mine took less than 15 minutes...i got it done in my lunch break haha

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
Hmmm i have about $250 saved up now, but i was gonna spend that on speakers. Im trying to sell my old speakers now. They are brand new Kenwood 6x9's and brand new kenwood 6". All still in original box's never been used.