Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New G8 GT - Liquid Red

Screw991le

Red Sox Nation
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 G8 GT
Here are some, ok pics, before the 2 feet of snow.

thumbnailsCA0HXUCF.jpg

thumbnailsCA1GZN1Z.jpg

thumbnailsCA2NERFR.jpg

thumbnailsCA383N7Y.jpg

thumbnailsCA6132IF.jpg

thumbnailsCAAMHHLB.jpg

thumbnailsCAJ76CEJ.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Hey man

Nice car :), good to see you got some mods going already. In some ways I like the G8 front better than our one.

Go the Celtics :)

Now all I need to figure out is how to save and buy a mustang from over your way.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
LOVE IT!

Gotta love that G8 lip. Can you tell me, does it bolt down to the boot lid, or does it glue/tape down?

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looks great. Welcome to the forum.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Love the Pontiac front. The rear looks crap in the first pic, probably because of all the bages, but looks tops in the bottom pic!!

wow looks awesome dude. badges came off a treat. where there two little holes where the pontiac badge was?

You can see where all the badges were in the first pic, and the last pic where they all.....aren't....lol

Screw991le

Red Sox Nation
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 G8 GT
LOVE IT!

Gotta love that G8 lip. Can you tell me, does it bolt down to the boot lid, or does it glue/tape down?

The spoiler bolt down and clips down. There is a bracket that bolts to the trunk. Then the spoiler clips down in 6 spots, If I remember correctly. Here is a pic of what the truck and the spoiler look like off with the brackets attached, it is a pic from a friend.

DSC01293.jpg

wow looks awesome dude. badges came off a treat. where there two little holes where the pontiac badge was?

No holes in the truck's badges, but the front nose does have 2 holes, everyone here on the US boards are looking for a solution adding some holden badges, but none fit, as we can tell right now.

Love the Pontiac front. The rear looks crap in the first pic, probably because of all the bages, but looks tops in the bottom pic!!
You can see where all the badges were in the first pic, and the last pic where they all.....aren't....lol

I agree 100% The front looks awesome. The badges in the rear are all in the wrong place, IMHO. I have some V badges I will be putting on in the spring when it warms up here (0-6c)(0-40f).

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
thanks for the pic of the spoiler. In Aus we can buy the calais V lip (basically the same as the G8 Lip) but it comes with double sided tape to attach it. Im not keen on sticking tape to my boot.

Iv attached a pic that you had in another post. I have highlighted something i dont know what is. It looks like a second seat belt clip. Is this for the states of the US where it is not mandatory to wear the seatbelt? Is it just a clip to stop the warning messages etc?

57382d1231114692-new-g8-gt-liquid-red-thumbnailsca1gzn1z-copy.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnailsCA1GZN1Z copy.jpg
    thumbnailsCA1GZN1Z copy.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,801
Last edited:

Screw991le

Red Sox Nation
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 G8 GT
thanks for the pic of the spoiler. In Aus we can buy the calais V lip (basically the same as the G8 Lip) but it comes with double sided tape to attach it. Im not keen on sticking tape to my boot.

Iv attached a pic that you had in another post. I have highlighted something i dont know what is. It looks like a second seat belt clip. Is this for the states of the US where it is not mandatory to wear the seatbelt? Is it just a clip to stop the warning messages etc?

57382d1231114692-new-g8-gt-liquid-red-thumbnailsca1gzn1z-copy.jpg

That is a safety sticker for the airbag/seat belt system. Here in Massachusetts we are required to wear seatbelts. The law varies from State to State.