Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Here!!

S

Sim

Hey, I'm Simone, I'm from Newcastle and I drive a 96 VS in Silver. I bought it stock and have spent the last 6 months doing it up slowly. I've now got a Group A Front bar, Senator Side Skurts/Senator Rear Bar, 18" AMG Quake Rims, 2 1/2 Inch cat back exhaust, Lowered with King Super Lows (currently having custom ones made - not low enough). I am currently doing the interior myself plus I will be putting a cam on in a few weeks. I am currently looking for an RB25DETT to mount in with the V6 Ecotec I already have. I also used to have a TG Gemini with a 308 conversion.

This seems like an awesome forum! Julie recommended me to come here! Looking forward to some technical chats with you all!!

Cheers,

Sim (SXC51M) :cool:

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Welcome, nice to see more ladys joining the site :)

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Hello and welcome Simone - good to see some more females on board - more of us girls are needed to balance things out :)

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Commodore2 said:
Awesome! A TG with a 308!!! One question, who's Julie?
julie is a member who posts here... she joined in your absence... i cant remember her screen name as i am drunk, but her signature has a link to the MSN group 'street commonvvhores' i think. come to think of it, her screen name is "Julie". damn alcohol. umm, if my memory serves me corectly, her and her hubby have a sweet-assed VT calais... some pics posted here.

welcome to JC Sim. always good to welcome new members!

gemi with a 308? that would be sweet. some mates of mine had a 350 in a gem until they blew it up doin burnouts in it. it looked like sh*t but it was still cool.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
lol @vsute bit tipsy are we :D

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
yea just had a few... me and a mate drank the last of the beer, southern comfort, vodka and kahluha... damn... lookin for some more but i gotta work tomorrow, and im going out friday and saturday nite... 3 nites in a row... wish me luck all!!!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Heya Sim, great to see u have joined, I'm sure u will like it here, the people seem so much nicer and the forum has more of a community feel than others.
And yes VSUTE I am Julie lol and thats also My screen name :) glad u like our car lol keep sucking that grog down u r doin well! :cool:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Julie said:
Heya Sim, great to see u have joined, I'm sure u will like it here, the people seem so much nicer and the forum has more of a community feel than others.
And yes VSUTE I am Julie lol and thats also My screen name :) glad u like our car lol keep sucking that grog down u r doin well! :cool:

your welcome. it looks sweet cos its low as sin! your site (street commonvvhores) has got some aweosme cars on it. i gotta say that karnys purple VR/S is sweet! too bad me ute doesnt look like that...