Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Highway Cop Cars

vr5speed

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr s1 5 speed
the cops r gettin new highway pursuit cars ford typhoon f6 red ones just gettin them ready for them at work so keep and eye out for them might have to do something to them so they cant catch up (loosen a intercooler pipe) lol

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
still amazes me why they need such expensive cars???

pandacav

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute 3.8 manual
so they can get 2 the dough nut shop quicker

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
still amazes me why they need such expensive cars???

It gets the idiots who steal the cars to drive faster quicker, thus hitting a pole and killing themselves even faster. This cuts costs everywhere, less fuel used etc etc :)

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
It gets the idiots who steal the cars to drive faster quicker, thus hitting a pole and killing themselves even faster. This cuts costs everywhere, less fuel used etc etc :)

that is the most pathetic excuse i have ever heard! did your brother tell you that, or is it because of lack of driver skill they need to have the best of the best.

spose it would make sence.:)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
that is the most pathetic excuse i have ever heard! did your brother tell you that, or is it because of lack of driver skill they need to have the best of the best.

spose it would make sence.:)

Its called sarcasm, however, in the real world, police need cars to keep up with the ever increasing high speed driver. By having performance cars it keeps police on a level playing field. Would you in your stocky car take on a tuned phoon? ;)

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
spose they'lll get the F6 because its the only other "reasonable" car you can buy in australia that can beat the VE SS

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
id also like to take this apportunity to point out that the police will stop a chase once it is 'unsafe'. Now to me that means that they dont need a car that can do 220 without problems because they will call off any chases before those speeds are reached.
Its all a wank factor i think, the cars have power and yes, if they tried to chase you they would probably get you but they wouldnt try. Its like their guns, they have them but never use them because of all the red tape they need to go through once they pull it out of the holster.

Guess what im trying to say is that they CAN catch you with a car for car chase, but the wont because they dont need to, they have other ways of catching you.