Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New idea for a section in the forum

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz cv8z monaro fusion 6spdm
hey guys just an idea. at the time i thought of it sounded great just wanted to see if it sounded the same to you.

my sister bought a new astra when she turned 18 about 2 months ago and so far it has been nothing but trouble, and has been at holden dealership fo warranty related problems heaps already. Already been back three times for the same thing. now i'm not complaning but the holden dealership service manager just laughs when my sister takes it back and treats her like sh1t because she is a sheila.

all this trouble brought me to the idea that just maybe we could have a forum section devoted to warranty and recalls to allow other holden commodoreowners to know what to epect with there vehicles etc etc http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/member.php?u=10159

so to the forum adminerstraters what do you recken of my new idea do you think it could work or does it just sound like sh1t

next idea make me forum adminerstratertoo..........................................................................
..................................................................................................
............ well it was worth a try