Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Intercooler

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Well the ecu problem is almost solved, looks like i'm going be using a Haltech E6 plug and play job. I'm picking up the haltech E6, some more 24ish pound injectors a new fuel rail another 500hp fuel pump some near new gauges a holley throttle body a new Active manifold and some other odds and ends for $1500 when the ecu alone would of cost me that. I will have some spares for sale soon.... 2 sets of 8 Bosch fuel Injectors, Bosch 500hp fuel pump, and some more gear as well i'll update when i know exactly what i have and don't require.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
looks very sexy man, Would love more pics...........

Cheers
MaT

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Side view

It looks stock all over except for the intercooler now.

Attachments

• Picture026.jpg
    Picture026.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 225

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Damn that's nice...

If i was you i'd sound deaden under the bonnet, Dynamat or FatMat. Kill half the engine noise so you only hear the sheer grunt of it..........

Cheers
MaT

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Supercharger

This picture was taken after i first installed the 9 pound supercharger its all out now waiting for piping for the intercooler which is on hold now i can buy all that gear for $1500

When i put it all back together i will do some detailed pictures of the new setup. And some tyre frying video's :w00t:

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 228

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Yeah well the Blow off valve is not being put back in and the bonnet needs some protection underneath, but the whine of the supercharger is still going to be audiable regardless of what i do. Which i love though because people hear it coming and move of the road .... pedestrians not cars :yeah:

Attachments

• Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 166

State'O ReBeL

HSV - i just bought one
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual vs clubby
wheres the 215i sticker on right side?

have you got a pictures of your center console? im looking for ideas on wat to do with mine

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Sticker Nazi

State'O ReBeL said:
wheres the 215i sticker on right side?

have you got a pictures of your center console? im looking for ideas on wat to do with mine

Good point no sticker on the right hand side, which to me is a bonus because i hate stickers.
I'm having issues with a console mine was warped so i have to replace it and HSV are not very helpful with this so it looks like i'm going to fabricate one from alloy with some heatshield underneath it. All i could find on the net was stickers to go over the console no new consoles.

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
215 markings are only on my engine covers and the build number badge is on my dash (above the glovebox) No. 192 the car only has had 2 owners and 88000km's on it.
The engine covers will be going soon for some custom made billet covers. Then a new sump custom drag one.