Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Intercooler

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
No and i was just outside checking for screwdriver marks and found none.

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
hahah what i beast, have u ran her yet? if so what times does it pull, keep it lookin stock mate, great lookin sleeper, cept for the dirty big front mount! hahah

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
ssmate said:
hahah what i beast, have u ran her yet? if so what times does it pull, keep it lookin stock mate, great lookin sleeper, cept for the dirty big front mount! hahah

Yes i was driving it around with 7psi and no intercooler it hands down beat a Stagea (worked and tuned good) and a VT Clubsport and i had 4 guys in the car and they all weigh 100kg's plus each except me at 80kg's. So i'm looking for even more punch with the 9psi setup and a good tune.

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
man love the car sexy as just one little problem the rear lights they are pox as. but if u like em then leave em. too ricey for me.

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Rice lights

vh sl/x said:
man love the car sexy as just one little problem the rear lights they are pox as. but if u like em then leave em. too ricey for me.

I have removed them allready and you know nobody will swap with me, i only need the right hand side i got the car with rice lights and the original back left and i have been trying to get rid of the rice lights for 2 months now.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Move the fire extinguisher to that Hump in the center of the back seat, Transmission/Tailshaft hump, mount it on there like mine, See attached pic.

That way everyone can get to it easily, No need to run to the boot if you have engine fire or something, just lean over, grab it an get to it.

Cheers
MaT

Attachments

• HoZy_int2.jpg
    HoZy_int2.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 174

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
MrFeelgood said:
This picture was taken after i first installed the 9 pound supercharger its all out now waiting for piping for the intercooler which is on hold now i can buy all that gear for $1500

When i put it all back together i will do some detailed pictures of the new setup. And some tyre frying video's :w00t:
nice. so why arent you running a blow off valve? and why is the existing one only held in with silicon?

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
are u looking for a vr RH Tailight with the clear indicator? if so ill ask at work tommorow for a price and availability on a brand new one for u. just incase u cant find one.

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
EcotecManiac said:
nice. so why arent you running a blow off valve? and why is the existing one only held in with silicon?

No use running a blow off valve it has no performance gain with a supercharger (Turbos have excess pressure to expel as the supercharger does not spool on its own but from the crank there is no excess pressure to expel). The blow off valve wasn't siliconed on, actually clamped on a pipe that had silicone around it and i removed it.

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
vh sl/x said:
are u looking for a vr RH Tailight with the clear indicator? if so ill ask at work tommorow for a price and availability on a brand new one for u. just incase u cant find one.

Thanks, nah series 1 yellow indicator.