Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New kid here! Needs some adive

onlyholden

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VR v6
Hey guys ok can someone give me some advice here, would it be gay to have blue or green footwell neons and neons next to the speakers behind the seats (right next to your head) but have them controlled so i can turn them off while I drive, and would it be ok to have use a neon instead of the stock rear license plate light? is it illegal to do that? And also where can you go to get your door handles/window seales chromed out at? I live in cairns qld, should I just go to any chrome place around town? thanks fellas.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Just buy your chrome handles etc off ebay. Leave the licence plate light alone cause you will get pulled up for it. As for the rest who cares if other people think neons around your speakers etc is gay or not, its your car and if its something you want to do then do it. Stuff everyone else of they dont like what you do, your car, your money

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Just buy your chrome handles etc off ebay. Leave the licence plate light alone cause you will get pulled up for it. As for the rest who cares if other people think neons around your speakers etc is gay or not, its your car and if its something you want to do then do it. Stuff everyone else of they dont like what you do, your car, your money

Agreed. This thread will turn into a flame war any way no doubt.

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
yeah it's illegal to change the colors of exterior lights
(I know there's people getting around with blue front parkers and blue leds on their washer outlets but it's still illegal, all you need is 1 cop having a bad day and you get a nice fine and a canary, it's a better idea to avoid unwanted attention)