Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Member - 2016 Redline W375

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
I'll look for one online and order.
Just go to the VCM web page that is where Walkinshaw get "their" air intake before rebadging it.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Oh and welcome :)

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Well...count me as Sheeple then...I'm certainly not soft. When I end up with 750hp, no matter how I do it, it'll be just fine.
I meant off the shelf is for people who prefer a soft option, not literally as in physically.
Best pics I’ve ever seen!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
If you re-size the images to less than 5mb you should be able to link/insert the images directly into the posts.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
I think the only benefit of getting said cam from Walkinshaw, is that Holden will still warrant the car...not that it has long left for warranty. It is my fervent hope that having a unified lineage of wholly Walkinshaw products, gives me an edge at sales time (wishful thinking!)

Your car your $$$$ but take advice from others and save yourself thousands The W badge is a ripoff and performance average

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
I think @Tryg is used to a badge signifying more coming out of a role in the defence sector, which is fair enough.
Fundamentally a badge sorts wheat from chaff and is bestowed by merit, hence quality rank. However a badge for sale without merit or respect is nothing more than a superficial sales sticker. Much like the car yard number plate holder or sticker slapped on the rear glass.
As much as Brocky tried to convince us such stickers make a difference, the singular badge that matters is (was) Holden. Sure it takes a while to feel comfortable with no rank all respect under one badge - Holden - much as it takes a foreigner to settle in and respect the Australian flag.
Sporting a Walkinshaw sticker as a valid addition outside HSV is a recent commercial construct, a confusing price signal on the flag hoist in deliberate close proximity to the Holden badge, which is indeed worthy of respect for logical, noble reasons other than high price and aesthetics.
Not driving around with a commercial signal emblazoned on your rear is in line with our ethos, tradition of mateship, and lack of tolerance for those who exhibit an attitude - something which has become an essential part of the Australian psyche, that of a lack of respect to and for symbols of authority.
You have to earn that respect, reading through some of the informed comment I hope @Tryg will come to recognise that stickered brand pasted on third party (not premium) bolt-on bits and a shiny Mylar badge on your arse is just tragic in the large scheme of things.
To most I know it signals the opposite to what you think.