Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Member Hi Yall

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Nice to have you here with us Dave.

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
Davey Davey Davey... welcome... What??? you think i was gonna say something funny?

Jase

C

clinker1212

Gudday Dave and Matt! I am relatively new to the site too and have found it to be very informative, entertaining and friendly (JC can slide me the check later {JOKES}). Hope you both get as much enjoyment out of it as I do.

Clint

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Hey Matt.... welcome
And Dave, good to see some other youngens on here! We're a dieing species...

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
hi matt and dave welcome aboard have fun and just ignore all comments made about anyone, everyone in here is nice.
also very helpfull.

but if you really want to see what we are like come into the live chat then you'll find out what were like:)
actually you do this at your own risk offensive language rude comments crude conversation but its all fun.

Gav95VS

Reaction score
Gday Dave and matt, i am fairly new to this site as well and i have found it to be very helpful, and also gives me something entertaining to do at work.

Gavin

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
g'day guys and welcome...
enjoy the chat.....from the site

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
welcome guys as said above beware of charlee hehehehe j/k everyone loves charlee.....go the pimp slap

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
G'day all..
Yep newbie here.. I won VT SS series 2 gen 111 6 speed Tiga Mica colour like as if you havent guessed by my handle name..was surfing around and accidently feel over this web site lmfao.. glad I did..
Anyhow live in Adelaide 45 young lol..
Car looks stock apart ( but what you cant see might hurt you from the two huge resignators hangin out the back( Exhaust Technology).. but thats about as far as it goes being stock.. not going into what makes it not stock but if I'm on the road and your in Adelaide cruisin and see a stock looking Tiga Mica Vt SS with two not soo young people in it might be me and my missus havin fun for the night so give us a wave.. we too love pissin off those rice burners

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Hello and welcome. In Adelaide too. Will look out for you.

Saw a guy over the road in the supermarket this morning with a camira wagon. He pulled in next to me, and it was hissing from under the bonnet. He had a sticker on the back 'SA commodore car club' As I pulled out he was attempting to remove the radiator cap! What a knobhead. Up to that moment I was going to say hi and ask him if he had heard of justcommodores. Then I decided people who are stupid enough to attempt removing radiator caps from boiling cars shouldn't be here!