Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New member to this site

vscoupe

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive
hey everyone i just found a forum finally to do with vs- vr commodores... i have a 95/96 vs executive v6 that im doing into a sleeper hopefully but dont know where to start looking for upgrades for the eco-tech's......

also own a 94 vr berlina i think it is..lol i currently have that down to a rolling shell with only wiring harness half out and moter in still.. getting that ready for a modified production speedway car.,

unfortunatly i know sweet f.a. about the fuel injected motors and dont know where to start looking foe upgrades

i also have another 97 vs exec that is getting turned into something special wont tell what cos dont want anyone else stealing my idea..lol but it will be the only one of its kind..

if any one can help hit me up and steer me to the light

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i also have another 97 vs exec that is getting turned into something special wont tell what cos dont want anyone else stealing my idea..lol but it will be the only one of its kind..

lol your username kinda gives that away :thumbsup:

welcome to the forums!:D

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Pictures on your profile give it away aswell..Nice try at hiding your 'secret' but..
ANyway, enjoy the forum :)