Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New member ve r8

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Hey guys haven't been on here in a while. Yes the time came to sell the car as there's no point ruining a good road car to turn it into an all out track weapon. It would have been much cheaper to buy a Ve shell and start from scratch.
Unfortunately also the new owner that bought the car pulled ripped one of the oil cooler lines off and dumped all the oil which inturn seized the engine from what he said to me.
I did hear it was back up for sale though shortly after with new plates and a similar spec setup as I had sold it in.
I have moved onto building a fully dedicated road rally car (mx5) in which I will be racing in the targa rally series. So keep an eye out for me on the Telly if I'm lucky.

turytajy.jpg

I've not left commodores though as we still seem to be collecting more and more with a VF also now in the family stable.

Cheers guys thanks for all the positive comments and motivation along the build for the r8. I'll be sure to post up more on the upcoming cars too.
Luke

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Yeah mate chuck a thread up on the MX-5 as I'd like to see the progress based on your previous car.

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Oh wow what a disappointment that is. I have my own theories as to who how and why it may have caught fire but I won't say anymore on that.