Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New owners for Rare Spares

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
The Bus
Burson are the dearest near me, even for the trade.
As mechanics arsehole I get way better prices from Repco than I do Burson. But my local machine shop is the best price on anything engine related.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
I have a trade account with repco and the guy I work with gets parts cheaper out of Autone with out a trade account because they just give him trade price.
I'm not doing backyardies atm so I can't be bothered getting a trade account at autone.
There is only 1 autoone I have struck near me and that changed from another auto parts brand, which I have temporarily forgotten....Main reason I have forgotten it is because it was way to pricey for my liking.

I could use my work trade account to get stuff from Repco, but can't be fagged....Main reason being, there are 2 I could use and both of them don't know how to read a screen or book properly, so stuff dealing with them...My local autobarn and sprints can at least read a book or screen to give me the parts I ask for, so I'll pay a few extra bucks for the parts.

Bursons....The one near me isn't open on the weekend, so stuff them