Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New owners for Rare Spares

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Burson are the dearest near me, even for the trade.
As mechanics arsehole I get way better prices from Repco than I do Burson. But my local machine shop is the best price on anything engine related.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I have a trade account with repco and the guy I work with gets parts cheaper out of Autone with out a trade account because they just give him trade price.
I'm not doing backyardies atm so I can't be bothered getting a trade account at autone.

There is only 1 autoone I have struck near me and that changed from another auto parts brand, which I have temporarily forgotten....Main reason I have forgotten it is because it was way to pricey for my liking.

I could use my work trade account to get stuff from Repco, but can't be fagged....Main reason being, there are 2 I could use and both of them don't know how to read a screen or book properly, so stuff dealing with them...My local autobarn and sprints can at least read a book or screen to give me the parts I ask for, so I'll pay a few extra bucks for the parts.

Bursons....The one near me isn't open on the weekend, so stuff them