Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new paint

jac-021

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 vn
hey ppl,

i was thinkin of repainting my red vn in monzza red or the color that it is but with a pearl but i cant think of wat color pearl can any one give me sum sumthin to think bout sum ideas plz thanx ppl:thumbsup:

and3rs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive V6
you can always get a few different coloured pearls mixed in with the clear coat and get awsome results.
Back when i was working with a mechanic in toowoomba there was a gemeni that was getting sum major work done on it, anyway it had an orange base-coat with pink, gold, blue and i think a bit of purple pearl laid down over the top. it sort of had a real suttle appearance that didn't look over the top but definatly catches your eye... I wish i had sum pics. but yeah it could be sumthing to think about, it depends on what kinda finish your after.

As far as colours go you could get a red pearl brighter or darker than the base-coat with maybe gold or something, that'd look pretty sweet;)

jac-021

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 vn
thanx man i might do the multi colored thing sounds differant :thumbsup: