Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New pedals (auto)

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
I collected a set of VY SS pedals and footrest (auto) yesterday . . . got the accelerator and brake on fine, but the footrest is a different shape. :(
Anyone found a solution for this?? It looks a little odd with a plain VN footrest and two nice satin-finish pedals :p

Any ideas??
Cheers
Sam

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
I'll see if I can borrow a camera and get some photos for you . . . Shape is quite different. The VY footrest is more rectangular, and wider than the VN one. The only way I can think of fitting it is by knocking my floor panel into a different shape - and I don't really want to do that :p

I'll go have a play with it now. . .

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Me and my big mouth . . . I should've tried it first. . .

As long as you use the furthest holes (towards front of car) of the three sets, it'll bolt in fine. Didn't try the other 2 points, but that one works OK. There's a bit of flex in the footrest as you tighten down the bolts, but they'll hit home eventually. I have a couple of photos, I'll try to get them on here tonight.
Sam

edit: Sorry guys, waiting on a mate to get them off his camera. . . got a sound clip of my exhaust as well, I'll see how that one turns out and maybe post it up somewhere.

Last edited: