Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Project Car

Unboxtherapy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Chevy Lumina SS 2004 (commodore VZ ss)
For a few years I've been contemplating the idea of a project car but never settled on one. About a week ago, a friend who owns a 2004 Lumina SS (that he practically left for dead in his garage) couldn't find a way to get rid of it, so I offered to take it off of his hands for a small fee. And there you have it, a project car.

I've read through some of the threads on here and the one particular item I'm looking for is an HSV clubsport R8 (2004) "bodykit" supplier.

I live in Saudi Arabia; all we have here are Chevy kits and... They're horrible, to say the least.

If someone can help connect me with a supplier (even for used parts) who also does international shipping, it would be highly appreciated. (Australia, NZ... Doesn't matter)

P.S: pardon the noob question in case it has been answered in a previous thread.
Screenshot_20191216_012635_com.android.chrome.png

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive vt 5.0lt VZ CREWMAN
mate, leave it as it is. looks good

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
how much you want for it lol SOLD

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
mate, leave it as it is. looks good

Given OP is located in Saudi Arabia, the car in the pic is a Clubbie with a WA number plate and OP says he has a Lumina SS, I'm going to take a punt and say that it is not the car he has, but is being used as an example of the body kit he is chasing.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
VZs are now getting old, and body kits may not be much around anymore. Try jhp.com.au

Unboxtherapy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Given OP is located in Saudi Arabia, the car in the pic is a Clubbie with a WA number plate and OP says he has a Lumina SS, I'm going to take a punt and say that it is not the car he has, but is being used as an example of the body kit he is chasing.

Lol, thank you! Exactly my point.

Unboxtherapy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZs are now getting old, and body kits may not be much around anymore. Try jhp.com.au

You're right, not denying that. Worth a shot though. I contacted jhp and waiting for their reply! Also sent an inquiry to ssv. They seem to take their time with replies.

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
try a fiberglass shop