Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New rims in 2 weeks ; )

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
yeh im sticking with the 18's..gives more options for decent tread and on my car which is lowered already alot less hastle!!

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
I would have advised agains't $6000 wheels as they cost more then the car is worth. So, reasonable choice on that front.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Like this sort of thing...

jarama_black_reg_large_white.jpg

Just google black 5 spoke polished lip and youll get millions of pics...

VUte89

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 vz Maloo :)
i like that vkcommo nice snd simple. cant stand black with chrome lip though haha so many commodores around where i live have them and they are nearly the identical style of rim .....advanti somethings

coasty

the voices told me to
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz equipe & vt berlina both v6
dont spend too much on rims. our roads are crap and it only takes a little touch of the gutter and your gone. too big of a wheel will only yell yoohoo to the cops.
i just put on 17 inch 5 spoke genuine rims off a vz on my vt. just the silver frost colour. looks good easy to clean. a mate has chrome spoke rims and always look dirty.
it doesnt matter what rims you like somebody wont like them. just buy something you like stuff everybody else.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
dont spend too much on rims. our roads are crap and it only takes a little touch of the gutter and your gone. too big of a wheel will only yell yoohoo to the cops.
i just put on 17 inch 5 spoke genuine rims off a vz on my vt. just the silver frost colour. looks good easy to clean. a mate has chrome spoke rims and always look dirty.
it doesnt matter what rims you like somebody wont like them. just buy something you like stuff everybody else.

yeh 18's is the highest ill go anything more just isnt practical plus more choice on tread..those rims i pictured in post #25 are $1200 all up which i think is pretty decent for nice looking wheels,just have to wait till the 10th of next month once there in..yeh everyone has different tastes and its interesting in seeing the diversity amongst the group lol