Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Shows Coming Soon

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Yeah man im loving sons of anrarchy ATM but, ive decided to piss FOXTEL off after 10 years coz they are giving me the shits. To expensive and so many repeats.. Rather spend my extra $93 a month ill have on other stuff..
BTW it was a nightmare trying to cancel my subsrciption. Wouldnt take no for an answer so i was getting pretty farked off. They even offered me 3 months for free which i turned down. I dont think the operator believed what he was hearing. Repeated it 3 times. I just kept sayin no, switch this **** off..

So no doubt id be able to download the series but im a complete noob in that area. Where is the best place to do that??

my parents have been having trouble with foxtel too. they signed up with some phone **** and was promised every single channel on foxtel. didnt happen.

then my brother called them up, was transfered 4 times and at the end of the call he asked to put a complaint in. they did and told him foxtel would call back in a week.

never called. brother called back up. after being on the phone for 45 mins his complaint 'disappeared' was funny watchin him lose his **** at the poor indian bastard on the other end.

but ye i rarely watch foxtel because internet is better lol.

skappascrap

Herp is for the derp.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VY SV8
I'm a fan of Shameless (US version), anybody else here like it?
First few episodes of season 3 are already out, about to watch them now :)

Edit: Can't wait for The Walking Dead to start up again then How I Met Your Mother too..

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
I am a fan of shamless but only the UK version. There can only be one true frank galagher.

Misfits is a pretty cool show as well.

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Here is a list f shows starting sooner or later:-(Note - Not a full list.

The Amazing Race - 17/02/2013
American Dad! - 10/02/2013
The Cleveland Show - 10/02/2013
Doctor Who - 30/03/2013
Family Guy - 10/02/2013
Game of Thrones - 31/03/2013
Grimm 8/03/2013
The Mentalist - 17/02/2013
Once Upon A Time - 10/02/2013
Revenge - 10/02/2013
Revolution (2012) - 25/03/2013
The Simpsons - 10/02/2013
Touch - 8/02/2013
The Walking Dead - 10/02/2013
Warehouse 13 - 1/04/2013

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Arrow- epic epic show that Oz seems to be missing out on
Elementary- think its just started here but once you get into the fact Sherlock Holmes is a recovering druggo and Watson is a girl its a pretty damn good show

Dying for Grimm, Walking Dead and Warehouse 13 to come back. Really over the whole mid season break bull **** that seems to be the 'in' thing these days.

And hurry up Game of Thrones!!!!

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
anyone started watching this yet? if so what do you think so far? ive watched the first 2 episodes. after watching dexter this network television show about serial killers isnt raw enough. think my missus still has a crush on bacon form footloose...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
Yeah man. I watched the first episode the other day (havent had time to watch the second), and it was incrediboy gripping. It was very good.

Although, Kevin Bacon is my mancrush, so it might just be the testosterone talking. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
BTW it was a nightmare trying to cancel my subsrciption. Wouldnt take no for an answer so i was getting pretty farked off. They even offered me 3 months for free which i turned down. I dont think the operator believed what he was hearing. Repeated it 3 times. I just kept sayin no, switch this **** off..

My mum kept getting put on hold a few years ago when she wanted to cancel Foxtel, she was on hold for about an hour, so she hung up, rung again, and chose the option for new subscribers to set up a new Foxtel Account. Well, after 3 rings she got onto someone, then told them she was actually ringing up to cancel lol.

I've only really been waiting for Supernatural and American Horror Story which havestarted again, not into series' much really, only when the missus watches them is when I see bits and pieces.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Watched the first episode of Banshee last night. Looks like it could be a good show, Had some nice boobies in it too.lol

The main character is a guy from the NZ show Outrageous Fortune, He is a pretty good actor. Just hope he sorts out the accent a bit better though.