Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New smoking laws

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Hey all just wondering what everyone thinks of the new smoking laws coming in in July, well in Queensland anyway not sure what the rest of Aus is doing?? Personally....about friggin tiime. Cant wait, cant stand smoking at the best of times let alone when im eating!!

A

Andre's SS

Smoking was outlawed back in the days so it should be again.
That poison they breathe into my face abd i cant do ****!
It should be banned as its filthy and stinks!
Go kill your self at home where i cant smell it and eat ya butts when ya
finish ya smoke...

My 2 secs worth. By the way reformed 1 pack a day smoker!

killuminati

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Vacationer
Good to hear Andre,

I have ever only been around 1 smoker who is considerate of others when he smokes, others dont care about other people.

V3N0M

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 magna exec
lol yeah i hate smoke considering i have asma.. my mother smokes more then a burnout comp, i cant wait either ^_^

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Andre's SS said:
Smoking was outlawed back in the days so it should be again.
That poison they breathe into my face abd i cant do ****!
It should be banned as its filthy and stinks!
Go kill your self at home where i cant smell it and eat ya butts when ya
finish ya smoke...

My 2 secs worth. By the way reformed 1 pack a day smoker!

Please don't drive your car in any neighbourhood im in. Same thing.

I have no prblem with people smoking, it just shouldnt be inside a building(unless it is a pub or a club) and it shouldnt be around food.

In vic you cant smoke in eating areas etc, they are bringing in no smoking at pubs etc, which will piss me off as i dont mind a cigar or a ciggy when i am drinking.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
What's the new smoking laws coming to QLD?

I can't see how pubs will survive without smoking. Dang. I reckon' most of the regulars to pubs smoke. I wonder what a pub will smell like in the future without the stale smoke along with the beer smell. I have never been in a pub without seeing a heap of smokers. Same with pokie lounges.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Dunno who you guys are hanging round with!
50% of my mates are smokers, and we smoke in cars (our own) I will ALWAYS ask permission if I can smoke in someone's car, if no, tough titties on my behalf!

if you guys are in public (for eg: a car meetup) I'll always take a step or two back from the "pack" unless I know im 'round smokers for consideration.. but banning smoking in the pubs? pfft.. no. Next they'll ban alcohol consumption in pubs!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Slim said:
What's the new smoking laws coming to QLD?

I can't see how pubs will survive without smoking. Dang. I reckon' most of the regulars to pubs smoke. I wonder what a pub will smell like in the future without the stale smoke along with the beer smell. I have never been in a pub without seeing a heap of smokers. Same with pokie lounges.

Here no smoking in the pokies lol

B

Baritji

I think smoking laws are a good thing for most public places, especially around food. i am a smoker, but it shits me too tears when I go out to tea with someone and they do nothing but smoke...... It totally turns me off my food. Same people in large groups smoking out the front of our terminal...

But banning smoking in pubs???? Come on......

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
banning smoking in licensed premises is saying that at no stage when someone is out can you have a smoke and a drink at the same time....LOL.
im a smoker and i reckion this is funny as because pubs and clubs will go down the gurgler, we will see a lot more house parties spring up which in turn will bring gatecrashers and punchons and all that ****. fair enough in enclosed areas around food n that, on train station platforms is a bit much. next thing ya know they'll be banning smoking in public places....