Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New speakers worse than stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack

sostok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
true morons....spl record is held by fusion...summernats 25 record 2 fusion subs...i give up with you lot..no wonder i dont come on here often...amateur hour at the zoo

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat

Last edited by a moderator:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
true morons....spl record is held by fusion...summernats 25 record 2 fusion subs...i give up with you lot..no wonder i dont come on here often...amateur hour at the zoo
Be nice if we were at a zoo...there might be a chance of getting to see monkeys pelt you with feces

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Too bad those Fusion subs are pretty hard to come by unless of course your sponsored by them. Still doesn't mean the rest of the range are any good.

AmmoJammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Wagon

you said recordS, thats plural, wheres the rest?

No one even bothers with dB drag anymore, it doesn't take a lot of effort to break records.

If Fusion is so great, why isn't he using Fusion amps?

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Too bad those Fusion subs are pretty hard to come by unless of course your sponsored by them. Still doesn't mean the rest of the range are any good.

wat range r u talking here? my power plant series id say would b better than just "good" not saying they r the best but like i said b4 each brand has their own different categories so it depends how much u wanna spend. its not often u find 1 manufacture that excells on all ranges which is y mixing and matching then comes into it.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
wat range r u talking here? my power plant series id say would b better than just "good" not saying they r the best but like i said b4 each brand has their own different categories so it depends how much u wanna spend. its not often u find 1 manufacture that excells on all ranges which is y mixing and matching then comes into it.

The suibs that won that SPL Comp are pretty hard to come by.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini

yes u said that b4 but that wasnt the part i was refering 2, u also said this above?

Status
Not open for further replies.