Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New System, Looking For More Info

ProbablyRaging

Drop Bass, Not Bombs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vroom Vroom Car
Ignore the **** he just dribbled.

If you really want i can sell you something, i have a pair of Peerless xxls 12'' subs that have done about 10 hrs, and an Audison sr1dk. The amp goes for about $550 and the subs about $250 each. I'll box the lot up and ship it for 550 bucks because i've had no luck selling it locally.

Then you can kick back and enjoy your beats and know you didn't waste your money on some garbage.

I've already ordered the Mach 5 and waiting for Jaycar to order an amp for me. I will ask for your recommended box size ect if its not too hard for you. Nothing special in shape, just a standard box.

That website says 7 cu.ft but I think that going to be abit to big for my boot, so if I get a few measurements of my boot would you be able to work out rough measurements for a suitable box?

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
If it's your first build i suggest going with a sealed enclosure. It doesn't have to be all that big really even though the driver is. You could get away with about 2.5-3.0 cu ft. What's more important is that you brace the inside of the enclosure, don't just slap 6 sides together and think it will do.

As the enclosure gets larger it will just become more effecient and will play lower. But how much of each varies and is hard to say because each car is different.

omr816

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator
i would be interested in that gear Fun_Bucket, if its still available please mgs me.