Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New tyres

lease1

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Ute
I just paid $265 fitted for new Bridgestone RE050A 94W in 245/40/19 for my SSV from my local tyre shop. Hundreds cheaper per tyre than from Bridegstone and $95 cheaper than everywhere else I called. They still have heaps too!

fluked

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
i ended up having to pay 350 for another 245/40/19 potenza just thought id match what ive got on atm. i did call a few tyre joints and checked ebay. could have got them for 300~ on ebay but then i would have had to screw around with postage...
thanks for the imput tho guys appreciated.

now i gotta see if a brand new rear mixed with a 50% tread rear is gunna screw with my ESP. might have to shop around for a few more in a few monnths or so ..

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
now i gotta see if a brand new rear mixed with a 50% tread rear is gunna screw with my ESP. might have to shop around for a few more in a few monnths or so ..

It should not affect the ESP replacing only 1 tyre on the rear.

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
The lying bastards!!! They told me 3 months ago they never keep them!!! I know they had the Kumhos I was running on before super cheap - but I was itching to try the 452s.

Yeh I saw they put them up a few weeks ago snips was surprised. Happy with 452's? They are cheap 2 Yokohama ES1000 275/30/20 for $500 :)