Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VE Pictures.

U

Ute God

a slightly modified version done very quickly.

Attachments

• ve.jpg
    ve.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 276
S

SimplyRow

Newbie here, I just searched for VE pics and it lead me here. Just was wondering what magazine was these VE pics in please? Recently I have spoken to an engineer that was in the design team of the new VE and he told me that the Torana concept is the sports version of the new VE. The euro look of the VE was created in such a way to appeal to both Australian and European markets.

D

dumpd6

verry different. looks to me they are trying to copy the higher class cars!!! like bmw etc with that whole short front low roof etc

D

dumpd6

didnt see that post about photoshop!!!!!!!! exactly what i was talking about

S

stormin

SimplyRow said:
Newbie here, I just searched for VE pics and it lead me here. Just was wondering what magazine was these VE pics in please?

According to other forums it's in Motor magazine. They basically photoshopped the Saturn Aura concept (pictured above). It certainly looks FWD given the small gap between the front wheel arch and the front door. A RWD Commodore would have a larger gap.

fu2

The Man With No Name
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina II - GU Patrol CRD
in my opinion if holden release that as the new commy then whach the value of the older models go up. im not into the round euro shape. it also doesnt make sence to me, the vt/x where round then the VY/Z where squarer and now they are going round again????

should be different if thats the one but i doubt it.
it doesnt look australian enough

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
:S

doesnt look like a holden :(

*edit* H00ray its most likely a fake

S

SimplyRow

Looking at the photoshop creation of the VE I don't mind the look, though knowing what the shell of the new VE looks like, I don't know if I would like it. the body looks and I belive is bigger than the standard commodore. Right now I only like the fact that it is an Australian desgin. Go Melbourne.

V

VZSSUTE

DazVYSS said:
Tricked you (here they are sorry Computer illiterate)
It looks ok from the front but the rear is a little bland, will wait untill more details are available before I make any judgement