Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VE Pictures.

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
brettsv6 said:
remember early commodores shapes vb,vc,vh,vk,vl,vn.vp,all squared up liked the look,holden are going to much euro direction with the ve .just my opinion. :b: :drink:

i would have said that the 'boxy' looking holdens ended after the vl came out. look at the difference between the vl and vn!!!

comments on the ve - they're bringing it out regardless of what we do, so may as well live with it. :ranting:

M

midnightinaus

Ve Hrt Wallpaper

G'day..

Well I'm pretty hopeless with photoshop but I had a go at making a 2007 HRT wallpaper.. Its not that good but if anyone wants a 1024×768 copy of it then just email me. [email protected]

VEwallpaperHALF02.jpg

Great! Now I'm being sued by posting that pic. It has been removed. :ranting:

Last edited by a moderator:

KiwiSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 SS
kiwiss

Yeah, soon as i saw it i though Audi - guess that's the way everything is going these days - towards a more euro styling. might have to go back to driving the P76 Leyland..!

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
But as I keep saying, don't take a drawing as gospel!! The Commodore is supposed to be an aggressive styled car, and you can bet the pen and paper does this no justice.

I'll bet someone high up at Holden looks through all these posts and just laughs sometimes.

N

NeVeRmInD

i think it looks alright, hey does ne1 know what the 2006 falcon is gonna look like i wounder how it will stack up to the holden

jacko

Reaction score
managed to get some pics from the wheels magazine. sorry about the quality, they're scanned.
I'm not a huge fan of the VE at this stage, i'm sure it will grow on me, like the VT did.

Attachments

• com12.jpg
    com12.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 200
  • com12 001.jpg
    com12 001.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 269
  • com12 002.jpg
    com12 002.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 214
S

SimplyRow

Those pics that Jacko got from wheels are not bad....I do have to say Holden has done well by keeping this quiet....But as I said earlier the torana concept is a sports version of the VE.....Holden is in hot water atm so if this VE doesn't take off its going to be interesting how long Holden will last all together, as the current models aren't selling....I also heard that there is a new monaro coming out too which will be interesting