Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VZ SV6

btc1678

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Looking at buying a new VZ SV6 from the local Holden dealer. they have $33,990 drive away on it. The salesman was telling me this was prett much cost price for them and they are just try to move on old stock. Anyone know if this about correct. Trading in a VN Calais with just short of 203,000KM on it.
What price do you think I should be looking at from the dealer.

Thanks for the advice.

Ben.

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
If its a brand spankers then yes that is the price they were asking for them a few months ago when they were trying to run them out before the VE.

Second hand with around 15k on the clock ie ex fleet car etc should only be around 27k

btc1678

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Yep its brand new. What price do you think I could get it for with my car as a trade in and with a bit of bargaining.

Ben.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
i would try for 31k-32k, be prepared to walk away though. you would be surprised how many times the dealers call you the next day with a massive price drop

btc1678

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
i would try for 31k-32k, be prepared to walk away though. you would be surprised how many times the dealers call you the next day with a massive price drop

Yep I was thinking between 31-32K and I would be pretty happy. Rang around a few other dealers today. One dealer quoted $38,5000 with all on road costs before my trade in. I thought it would have been rude of me to laugh.

Ben.