Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New wheels for Tuckerbag

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Looks like a grandpa car too - dashmat, seat covers, floor mats and towbar

If it was a 'grandpa car', it would have a V8 and big wheels, because that is what rusted-on, old school Holden enthusiasts from back when drive.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Getting rid of it while they can I reckon
Reckon it's been up for sale for some time. Poor seller trying hard.
Obsessive people like me will see that the odometer in the photos goes from 14816 km to 18639 km, then the ad says 20k km.
Maybe could snare this way at below asking price. Might be good for the kids to drive around town in, rather than damage a decent car.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
On first look, it seems to even come with a roll of toilet paper in the front door pocket. Perfect for tuckerbag, who'd be guaranteed to have the shits before he even sat in it.

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
On first look, it seems to even come with a roll of toilet paper in the front door pocket. Perfect for tuckerbag, who'd be guaranteed to have the shits before he even sat in it.
Dead right there mate

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Maybe could snare this way at below asking price. Might be good for the kids to drive around town in, rather than damage a decent car.

When you go look at it, check for the rust issue - forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/holden-warranty-rust.276799/

If it has it, low ball the sh!t out of it.

Last edited:

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
If it was a 'grandpa car', it would have a V8 and big wheels, because that is what rusted-on, old school Holden enthusiasts from back when drive.
The true Aussies that were holdens bread and butter. So they turn their back on em and dish up **** that no one wants

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
The true Aussies that were holdens bread and butter. So they turn their back on em and dish up **** that no one wants

Yep! Holden has lost the plot, and most of their customers...

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Well spotted there Calaber.
Don't know how I missed that detail - just doubled the value of the car right there.
Just about pushed me over the line.