Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new wheels to replace 15"steel wheels

peewee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ ute
What are the problems with putting bigger size on? I want genuine VZ ute wheels. What was the production run in wheels, if they wern't steel?
The colour is silver with a torneu cover, and I would love some feed back, please.

peewee

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
any holden wheel from the vz range you wont have a problem with, i recommend some vz monaro wheels, there 18 inch and also where fitted to the thunder utes:thumbsup:

also the 17 inch sv6 wheel is nice if you want something smaller, that also came on the "S" utes

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
The S ute variants were 16" jobbies tho. +1 for the monaro wheels, I have a set on my ute and i think they look pretty good. Would look better if my ute was lowered tho

peewee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ ute
what about the difference of speed indication from a standard 15"wheel to a 16" or 17"wheel

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Check the over all rolling diameter but it should be pretty close. I went from 16's to 18's and my speedo is still right because as the rim gets bigger the tyre profile gets smaller so the rolling diameter is the same

greeny86

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss l98
I just got some new wheels for ss, so if you live in wa might be able to help you out.

BLU_FZ1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 SVZ Ute/A5 & 06 XR6T A6
Yep, go the 18" CV8-R Monaro wheels

Picture027.jpg

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
I think mine are supposed to be the same but mine have a black line in the middle of the spokes