Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New

churbz89vn

CHURBZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN excec.
Bought VN Commodore S - Series 2 Wagon automatic transmission was cracked and was no longer driven, lady owner 45ish 2nd owner, previous owner was one of the managers at GMH Holden in Port Melbourne. Replaced transmission bought one for $125. It was un-registered, paid $250 for stuff to get it rwc enough, got rego for $600. So it was cheap VN. Oh problem with it, the roof lining was saggy so replaced it with VS lining. Added Cruise & Pwr antenna radio, speakers etc. Came out like nice VN wagon below $1000!
Cheers
AP

hey mate where did u find a gear box for $125? how much to fit? cna u e-mial me [email protected]

AlpineRaven

Reaction score
hey mate where did u find a gear box for $125? how much to fit? cna u e-mial me [email protected]

Jolly Rogers Wreckers - Greens Road, Dandenong South, and or Pick - a - Part in campbellfield does the same price, took it out myself and fitted in myself - I had the engine out to fit transmission anyway.
Cheers
AP