Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

newbie hello...!!

Chinmay

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodor SS V8 LS3
hi awesome people out here, hows everyone doing...

i am a new member here and wanted to say hello and ask a super basic question and hope you will answer it.

so i moved a here to nsw a couple of months ago and now want to buy a new(used new) car.
what i want is a SEDAN V6 or may be larger, not super old, max old would be 2014-15 with less than 20,000km. What exact model would you recommend and how much should i be expecting to pay for it on finance from dealer. I dont have 20-30k laying around for upfront.

next main question is can some one please be nice enough to explain me what this all green slip, pink slip, ctp insurance crap in NSW is all about, seriously, I dont get it. call me stupid.

I lived in QLD for years, inspected my car for $65 once when i purchased it of gumtree, $350 rego and I am driving it ever since, no other costs. Simple, isn't it.

Could someone please explain me how it works in NSW and how much would it costs to run a car with above descritopn here in nsw, fuel costs are seperate and loan repayment is seperate.

I tried to look up for similar questino, but couldn't find it, may be if someone could redirect me to right post please.

thanks in advacne and look forward to some good insights.

regards,

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
For good much advice ring these telephones 02 8448 0335 or 02 4683 3272.