Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Newbie saying Hi

Phawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF11 SSV Redline
Hi Guy's, just purchased an LS3 Redline in Red, Have had a load of Performance cars in the past, Including GT 315, F6 310, GT 335, Maloo LS3, Chrysler SRT 6.4. Loved the look of the Redline so added that to the list, out and out performance really doesn't bother me a great deal as these cars have more than enough power ( some people may beg to differ :eek:) Just having a rapid comfortable cruiser is all I'm really interested in and the SSV fits the bill nicely. People have asked me why I didn't buy and XR8 to be honest the 335 is a stonker of an engine no question and mated to the ZF is an impressive package, but I really could not shell out nearly NZ$70k for a vehicle that's interior still harks back to 2008 no matter how good that engine is. So anyway enough from me, look forward to contributing to the forum.
Cheers, Phawk.

Sheldon Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
String Theory
look forward to contributing to the forum.

Well, that's one. lol

Seriously though, welcome. But you're about 10 years too late for the prime of the forum.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Hi Guy's, just purchased an LS3 Redline in Red, Have had a load of Performance cars in the past, Including GT 315, F6 310, GT 335, Maloo LS3, Chrysler SRT 6.4. Loved the look of the Redline so added that to the list, out and out performance really doesn't bother me a great deal as these cars have more than enough power ( some people may beg to differ :eek:) Just having a rapid comfortable cruiser is all I'm really interested in and the SSV fits the bill nicely. People have asked me why I didn't buy and XR8 to be honest the 335 is a stonker of an engine no question and mated to the ZF is an impressive package, but I really could not shell out nearly NZ$70k for a vehicle that's interior still harks back to 2008 no matter how good that engine is. So anyway enough from me, look forward to contributing to the forum.
Cheers, Phawk.

Hi mate , welcome in , there are are lot of helpful members on the forum , and a lot of us from NZ , :beer chug: .