Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

newbie's VY

grooVY

how big of a monkey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2
gday there. i am new to this site and thought i better say hello. i have been watching this site for a while and i like it. the people on here all seem real and love their car no matter what it's like- as long as its a mighty commodore!

i have attatched a few pics. 1st one is of my vr that i had for 6 years till i got the vy recently. the vr was a champion, never missed a beat.

the next pic is of my vy when i saw it on the net, and the others are with the wheels after i picked it up. its nothin flash, but i dig it. i like the colour heaps.

a few things left to do, but tint is on top of the list.

be interested what you all think of my vy and let me know any things you think i should do to it- nothin drastic though, gotta drive on crap country roads!

ps- his name is FABIO , THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAR IN THE COSMOS! (yeah its sad but i think he looks perrtty)

Attachments

• grooVY1.JPG
    grooVY1.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 202
  • grooVY2.jpg
    grooVY2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 200
  • grooVY3.JPG
    grooVY3.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 233
  • grooVY4.JPG
    grooVY4.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 209
  • grooVY5.JPG
    grooVY5.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 203
  • grooVY6.JPG
    grooVY6.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 215

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
Fabio Looks good. I like the rims you put on him.

kipela

Go the VY!
Reaction score
Website
www.kipela.com
Members Ride
2004 VY Series II Executive
Nice ride mate - same as mine ;)

Wheels look pretty good - what are they? I'm still thinking about what treads to throw on my baby - been leaning towards 17' or 18' VZ SS for the sake of keeping her genuine but just a little different.

grooVY

how big of a monkey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2
rims are 17' bsa. i reckon they suit the car well. anything bigger than 17's would be no good for me out here.

fabio is a vy executive series 2, 11/03. barbados blue. cost me $17,200 incl wheels n tyres, which wasn't too bad.

grooVY

how big of a monkey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2
just checked out your car kipela, and i must say you've got excellent taste!

i think vz ss rims would look rad on your car.

have you got any interior bits n pieces yet? i was thinking of getting silver accessories n maybe a leather wheel.

has anyone got a leather wheel on theirs? i can get one for about $100 but don't know if its worth it

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
grooVY said:
just checked out your car kipela, and i must say you've got excellent taste!

i think vz ss rims would look rad on your car.

have you got any interior bits n pieces yet? i was thinking of getting silver accessories n maybe a leather wheel.

has anyone got a leather wheel on theirs? i can get one for about $100 but don't know if its worth it

i got a leather wheel on my xu6, but theres no interior pics yet, have a look though if you like

grooVY

how big of a monkey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2
nice car Charg'd. does it go hard? iv'e never been in an xu6. you need to get some more pics of the vt up, lookin clean n shiny

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
yeh it goes alrite, & yeh she was a bit dirty when those pics were taken, it comes with my job unfortunetely, willl get more pics soon enough