Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

News Flash - Extra! Extra! Read All About It

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Ladies and gentlemen of Australia,
Yesterday the big suit at Australia's central bank, Dr. Lowe, announced a plan to BAIL-OUT our big bankers.
Dr. Lowe is a lifetime bureaucratic academic economist, he has never had a real job or done a hard days work in his life....
This plan is also a disguise/excuse to create money from thin air to prop up our sick financial system....and blame it on a flu like virus.....the real virus is the one that has infected the global banking and political systems.
Remember folks, we have been told for years by our political elites, the RBA and the financial regulators that our banks are different, they are strong, they are safe (safe as houses...as long as house prices continue to rise).

CommBank's share price starts to tank and look what happens....they and the rest of the market gets a 'bail-out package'

This my friends, as happened in the USofA, Europe, Japan and China, is a massive transfer of wealth from the working class peasants to the banking, corporate and political elites.

This outright theft, this white collar crime, the lies all aided and abetted by our political leaders must stop.
Keep writing to your politicians AND the big corporations.

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
Banks around the world will make a fortune out of shut down economies as people without a pay packet run up massive credit card debt which they will struggle to ever get on top of again, or they will be foreclosed by the bank and end up homeless while the bank sells their family home to some developer. If the RBA really wants to do something for the economy and not for its silver tail mates, take over all credit card debt and reduce the interest rate on it to say twice the RBA base interest rate of 0.25%. Imagine the boost to the economy if all the interest the banks are screwing out of people was back in peoples pockets instead.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
The problem is that Aussie households are already excessively indebted, credit card debt, mortgage debt, personal loan debt, auto debt, tertiary education debt, business debt....the RBA was the instigator of our housing bubble ponzi scheme.
This was done in collusion with our financial regulators, the private banks, and the politicians that we elected to represent all of us.
The big suits are in panic mode....seriously....but it's greedy self interest.

Back in the good ol days of free market capitalism (cough) bad businesses, managed badly were left to fail, that's how it works.
Bring in a Glass-Steagal type law, separate the investment banks from the retail banks.
Bring back the Gold Standard, to prevent banker theft via money printing and manipulated asset inflation.
Our banks simply cannot survive without the continual flow of credit/debt into households and the economy in general.
Hence, these massive bail-out packages.

There's so much more behind what is going on...the real truth is being obscured, deliberately hidden.

mechanic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Yesterday the big suit at Australia's central bank, Dr. Lowe, announced a plan to BAIL-OUT our big bankers.
Dr. Lowe is a lifetime bureaucratic academic economist, he has never had a real job or done a hard days work in his life....
This plan is also a disguise/excuse to create money from thin air to prop up our sick financial system....and blame it on a flu like virus.....the real virus is the one that has infected the global banking and political systems.
Remember folks, we have been told for years by our political elites, the RBA and the financial regulators that our banks are different, they are strong, they are safe (safe as houses...as long as house prices continue to rise).

CommBank's share price starts to tank and look what happens....they and the rest of the market gets a 'bail-out package'
I'm not sure what you're actually annoyed about.

Corona virus interrupting your life?
Jealous?
or that the RBA is doing everything it can to keep people in jobs?

Do you have a mortgage? A car loan? A credit card?
If yes, you are a recipient of "money from thin air" (c) Nitro_X, 2020.
Thank the financial sector for taking a risk on you and lending you money so you can have something today, instead of having to save your money for 20 years.

Don't like the system? Don't be a part of it.

Better still, why not make your opinion public, get followers in your community and use the political system to your advantage. Become a local member and make the changes that your community want.

Too hard? Yep, I thought so.

mechanic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Imagine the boost to the economy if all the interest the banks are screwing out of people was back in peoples pockets instead.
Imagine if people stopped using credit cards?
There wouldn't be whingers saying "the credit rate is too high, I can't afford to pay it back"

Do you go into a restaurant, eat a meal and then tell them that their prices are too high? No.
Why do people do it with a credit card?

mechanic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
You do realise that the banks are owned by shareholders, right? You, me and everyone who has superannuation or shares?

I didn't hear many people on here whinging when the government poured bucket loads of cash into Holden, year after year after year.
What's the difference?

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I'm not sure what you're actually annoyed about.

Corona virus interrupting your life?
Jealous?
or that the RBA is doing everything it can to keep people in jobs?

Do you have a mortgage? A car loan? A credit card?
If yes, you are a recipient of "money from thin air" (c) Nitro_X, 2020.
Thank the financial sector for taking a risk on you and lending you money so you can have something today, instead of having to save your money for 20 years.

Don't like the system? Don't be a part of it.

Better still, why not make your opinion public, get followers in your community and use the political system to your advantage. Become a local member and make the changes that your community want.

Too hard? Yep, I thought so.
*chuckle*
I have Zero bank debt, my friend. Haven't needed a credit card for...oh....umm....for my entire life...
However, that's not the point of my post..
Back on the tools mate...cos you don't really understand what is happening nor do you wish to care about it.
I suspect you're trolling though....:rolleyes:

mechanic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
I suspect you're trolling though
Nope, not trolling. Just annoyed that people make unqualified statements like:

lifetime bureaucratic academic economist, he has never had a real job or done a hard days work in his life,
or
a massive transfer of wealth from the working class peasants to the banking, corporate and political elites.

Both of which are complete garbage statements. Lowe is doing what he thinks is right given the situation, something that you or I don't fully understand as well as he does. This is just plain redneck ignorance.

Maybe you don't have a line of credit. Your employer probably does, or the business you buy food from does, or the pharmacy, fuel station, airline etc etc etc does. Directly or indirectly everyone is part of the system and benefits from it.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Nope, not trolling. Just annoyed that people make unqualified statements like:

lifetime bureaucratic academic economist, he has never had a real job or done a hard days work in his life,
or
a massive transfer of wealth from the working class peasants to the banking, corporate and political elites.

Both of which are complete garbage statements. Lowe is doing what he thinks is right given the situation, something that you or I don't fully understand as well as he does. This is just plain redneck ignorance.

Maybe you don't have a line of credit. Your employer probably does, or the business you buy food from does, or the pharmacy, fuel station, airline etc etc etc does. Directly or indirectly everyone is part of the system and benefits from it.
I guess you don't know my history here or read many or any of my previous postings?

1. Clearly my opening post went over your head. Straight out of the gate you go for a personal attack instead of actually backing yourself with something credible.....go back and read my post history on this subject in this thread.
I have been researching this stuff for years. I don't pull fairies out of thin air like bankers pull money out of thin air.
2. RBA governor Philip Lowe was poached out of high school and indoctrinated by the RBA executives.
He's a lifetime academic bureaucrat with ZERO real world experience and never done a hard days work in his life. He lives in a theoretical world.
https://www.rba.gov.au/about-rba/people/gov.html
The current incarnation of the RBA does not exist for the benefit of all Australians, it exists to backstop the banks (bail them out)
Did you know that during the GFC both Westpac and NAB were on the verge of insolvency?
They were secretly bailed out with funds from the US Fed, channeled through the RBA.
3. I've also done a LOT of letter writing....as for actually becoming a politician... no thank you, it's a dirty dirty field of work
I'm not talking about oil n grease n mud...but ethics, integrity and morality....accountability. I'll stay on the outside of that dirty game, thanks for the professional tip, even though it wasn't required.

All the money printing by the RBA (Quantitative Easing [QE] - liquidity injected into the economy via private banks) to keep our banks afloat will become consumer debt obligations.
The banks get mega cheap fake money supply, created out of thin air, which they can then lend out and profit from.
The banks already do something similar, it's called 'fractional reserve banking'...money for free.
When you service a car at your business, can you get your oil and fluids and parts for free?

I've been trying my best over the years to help people such as yourself comprehend what is actually going on in this corrupt corporate and political world we all live in.
Often the truth is too difficult for some people to deal with, it shakes their comfort zone too much.
So they make excuses for those who we have given the powers to work on our behalf and they make excuses for corporate corruption.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Image that, a microscopic biological virus risks crashing the Australian and global economy.
How is that possible when time and again our political and bureaucratic elites bang on that our economy has a strong foundation, our banks are strong and stable.....

What it shows me is just how weak and fragile our economy and financial system is.
The real problem virus is that which lives in the minds and hearts of those who have been lifted up to positions of power.

Let the banks fail, strip all the CEO's and directors of their assets, sell these assets to help compensate the average citizen from banker theft, then make these bank CEO's and RBA bureaucrats go stack shelves at Woolies for a few years and see how they like the economy and life then.