Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nfl

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yeah, great game.

They'll have to start calling the Chiefs the Doggies.....always come from behind :cool:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Trump also thought it was a great game so tweeted:

“Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!"

But Kansas City is in Missouri so the former Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill screenshotted Trump's tweet and added: "It’s Missouri you stone cold idiot."

Last edited:

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Yeah, great game.

They'll have to start calling the Chiefs the Doggies.....always come from behind :cool:

Definitely a great game, Chiefs did a great job coming from behind but the niners fell apart also. Overall a very entertaining game.

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
Trump also thought it was a great game so tweeted:

“Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!"

But Kansas City is in Missouri so the former Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill screenshotted Trump's tweet and added: "It’s Missouri you stone cold idiot."
that was some funny **** i tell ya. i grew up in Kansas myself, been to a couple Chiefs games. but by the age of 13 even i knew they were in Missouri ROFL

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
if you have time to kill at some point, this is a really good watch. Both teams mic'd up. :D

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
As a MASSIVE Patriots fan I’m super stoked they replaced the vacancy left by Brady’s departure with Cam Newton. He’s an exciting powerhouse of a QB. Will be an interesting 2020 season. Just hope Bucs flunk lol don’t see it with them also signing Gronkowski

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
also signing Gronkowski

I saw that the other day.

Thought he was retired coz his body was shot.

Tom must have had a chat to convince him to make a comeback.....needs someone to throw to.

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
I saw that the other day.

Thought he was retired coz his body was shot.

Tom must have had a chat to convince him to make a comeback.....needs someone to throw to.
Apparently Tom called him and teared up going the full blub lol

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
As a MASSIVE Patriots fan I’m super stoked they replaced the vacancy left by Brady’s departure with Cam Newton. He’s an exciting powerhouse of a QB. Will be an interesting 2020 season. Just hope Bucs flunk lol don’t see it with them also signing Gronkowski
At this rate Cam may be the only one suiting up for the Pat's. Brady is going to get rocked early with no offseason. He'll be lucky to be upright by midseason, if there is even a season at all. :D

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
At this rate Cam may be the only one suiting up for the Pat's. Brady is going to get rocked early with no offseason. He'll be lucky to be upright by midseason, if there is even a season at all. :D
Yeah if Brady is still playing the 2021 season that’ll be interesting when the Patriots meet the Buccaneers