Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nfl

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
welp! i hope brady is ready for his fourth super bowl loss. only jim kelly has that many losses :D

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
welp! i hope brady is ready for his fourth super bowl loss. only jim kelly has that many losses :D
Ohhh yeah how’d that go for ya my good man? Lol. For Mahomes to be the “next Brady” he has to be better than Brady.... well he proved yesterday no one is better than Brady. Name me another QB with 10 SB appearances, 7 SB rings and 5 SB MVP awards.....

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Ohhh yeah how’d that go for ya my good man? Lol. For Mahomes to be the “next Brady” he has to be better than Brady.... well he proved yesterday no one is better than Brady. Name me another QB with 10 SB appearances, 7 SB rings and 5 SB MVP awards.....

Mahomes does have 18 years to catch him.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
True.... but honestly I do see Brady being the only QB ever to win 7 rings

He is a freak, that's for sure.

Having said that, if it wasn't for Tampa's raging d-line and the way their secondary played, it could have been a very different story.

Offence sells tickets.....defence wins championships.

Also, Gronk.....comes out of retirement and ends up with two Superbowl TDs and a ring.....#beast

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
like most are saying, had brady played for the chiefs the score would have been 90-0 LOL. Brady is the luckiest qb ever. not that he isn't good, but he's always been carried by a good defense. :D

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
like most are saying, had brady played for the chiefs the score would have been 90-0 LOL. Brady is the luckiest qb ever. not that he isn't good, but he's always been carried by a good defense. :D
Couldn’t agree more...... 1st overall in passing TD’s (581), 2nd overall in passing yards (1000 behind Drew Brees), but thankfully that’s all due to the defensive lineup lol

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
i could break the nfl passing statistics if i played in the nfl for 20 plus years :D

playing on a shorter field (due to defensive help) you are going to score a lot of TD's. Brady is behind Brees in yards, again for the same reason, but consider that brady has been playing three more years than brees underscores the fact Brady is the NFL's greatest game manager ;)

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
i could break the nfl passing statistics if i played in the nfl for 20 plus years :D
Don't know much about NFL but if you broke your neck soon after starting your career, you’d be pressed to break any records :p:p:p