Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nfl

SimeonCervantes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
With the super bowl ending, Tom Brady has taken over again and with good reason. He is truly the Greatest of all time and I hope that more people can be convinced about this. I do see someone taking over from his throne and that is the man that he jjust beat. Patrick Mahomes has GOAT potential and since he is still very young, yo ucan expect him to become even better in the QB role. he can have a career like Brady which can stretch up to his mid-40s because he doesn't rely on his athleticism so much even if he has an abundance of that as well.

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
With the super bowl ending, Tom Brady has taken over again and with good reason. He is truly the Greatest of all time and I hope that more people can be convinced about this. I do see someone taking over from his throne and that is the man that he jjust beat. Patrick Mahomes has GOAT potential and since he is still very young, yo ucan expect him to become even better in the QB role. he can have a career like Brady which can stretch up to his mid-40s because he doesn't rely on his athleticism so much even if he has an abundance of that as well.

take it from me, as a person who has seen every single play of mahomes career, his athleticism is what he uses most. he is the most gifted quarterback to ever don the NFL shield. example:

during the super bowl, if it weren't for so many drops by a receiver, would have had almost 500 yards passing. Throw in all the plays that were negated by penalty too.

that game was not as one sided as the score showed.

and for the record:

brady is the luckiest qb of all time.

better qb's than brady talent wise:

peyton manning
aaron rodgers
brett favre
dan marino
jim kelly
mahomes
russell wilson
etc...

i could go on but... :D

SimeonCervantes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
There are a lot of complicated info about the Patriots ever since Brady left. I know that there are people who are having trouble with this kind of thing because there are a lot of people who are having trouble with the future of the roster. There are a lot of positives that we can talk about is the QB role when Cam took over. However, there were some negatives too because there were a lot of plays that were taken off because of their bad plays. But Bellichick has this team playing well without any issue and reliance on the previous regime. If you want to bet on this team or any sports team, you can go to BetX if you want to lol.