Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nice holden wheels

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Umm, what makes you think Holden made them? It just says that they fit a whole bunch of Commodores. It doesn't say anywhere that they were.

On top of that, I don't think they look that great.

EDIT: just saw the concept car, but I still doubt Holden would be making or distributing these. The site has "The Wheelsking" all over it.

Last edited:

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Seem them on a light blue VE ss ute today at work

AussieAdamWM

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice 6.0
Gee's I think if you saw them on the shelf @ a wheel shop you would'nt even consider them - but seeing them fitted on that car shot they look great .... yeah I agree with RJK I doubt they a genuine holden - but whats that matter anyway !

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
i think most modern holden mags have the logo plastered in the centre, so i dont think thats an offical holden rim.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Nah, they're a reproduction of the wheels on the Coupe 60. Notice the fake plastic V8 supercar style single stud that covers the real hub? Definitely not something Holden would do...not to mention that I don't recall ever seeing these wheels come as a factory option on any Holden. have to say though...apart from that fake single stud (which looks like pure rice if you ask me), they do look good. :)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I love it when these sorts of ads say "fits all Commodores".

Depending on the stud hole diameter, they may not fit pre VE's, their centre holes won't fit all models legally and no matter how you try, they will never fit four cylindere Commo's.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
EDIT: just saw the concept car, but I still doubt Holden would be making or distributing these. The site has "The Wheelsking" all over it.

Whats wrong with Wheel king? One of the few places you can buy OEM wheels and know your getting the real deal.

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Whats wrong with Wheel king? One of the buy places you can buy OEM wheels and know your getting the real deal.

Absolutely. I purchased my factory wheels from them and knew I was getting the real deal. Very comforting and the prices are not unreasonable for many styles.

PietroChocko

Nurses do it better.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Was a VN Executive 5.0, but now a Ford Laser Auto.
Pretty badass.