Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nice little chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Dunno what the P Plate laws are like in QLD, but if they're like Vic, you cant have a V8, like your uncle said. And you cant modify your 6 either.

And you'll never make your car faster than your cousins fullyhektik cars. Because it's a V6, unless you lack braincells and pour a ****-ton of cash into it.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
####'n pay for your own **** a bit. Nothing like working and finding your own way in life as is good for the soul and gives you a bit of pespective and respect for others including your obviously hard working Dad. Who buy the way is misguided in his generosity as a parent considering how responsibly you drive on the road. Oops soz raged.

Last edited:

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
####'n pay for your own **** a bit. Nothing like working and finding your own way in life as is good for you and gives you a bit of pespective and respect for others including your obviously hard working Dad. Who buy the way is misguided in his generosity as a parent considering how responsibly you drive on the road. Opps soz raged.

mad respect for this post, +1.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
no offence to the OP but damn i hate ppl that can go out and just "buy" a gts! lol IMO keep the sedan, mod it to your liking then sell it off to another p plater that wouldnt normally be able to afford a high priced car and get the S/C gts!

??? Why? If they have the money to be able to do it good luck to them. Not my choice but certainly not a reason to hate them. Sounds like petty jealousy to me. I hope the OP's dad has a good trust fund/manager for said fortune should the son ever inherit it as he does sound like the type to blow the family fortune though.

Reaper

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
I dont like it either, but u can't honestly tell me u wouldn't do exactly the same thing in his position.

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
??? Why? If they have the money to be able to do it good luck to them. Not my choice but certainly not a reason to hate them. Sounds like petty jealousy to me.

Reaper

i worded it wrong, i meant parents going out a n buying! and yes u could say it was jelousy as like jarp said most of us have to work our asses off to have wat we have! in the long run though it feels better looking at your years of hard worrk and going i made that happen!

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
Anyways this thread isn't about money or good parenting, answer his question :)

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
why stop at a supercharged GTS?
sounds like money isnt an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.