Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nice little chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
my dad was gonna buy me a Zr1 corvette, but I chose the SV6 instead coz its more brutalz

ps, this is a joke -_-

commoVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT
must be good to have daddy buy your way through life...

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
School holidays already?

kalekale

Reaction score
Members Ride
Berlina
why are you getting the thunder? I'm sure there would be a Porsche or something that will be P plate legal. I think I read somewhere that a Tesla Roadster is P plate legal. That would be awesome.

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
The thing is this is all good and **** yeah, my dad buys me anything i want. BUT I ALSO DO HAVE TO WORK FOR IT. Its a sunday night, and im studying for my exams next week, lastnight(saturdaynight) i was home studying. FOR GODS SAKE ON AN EFFING FRIDAY I STAYED HOME.

To get this car and all the other i need to get a good OP which atm my prediction is bad. So i have to sacrifise a teenagers life for these. Were as other teenagers dont STUDY but they go work, at the end it equals to the same thing. Oh and if my dad ever caught me drifting or speeding there goes my hole life. Also this agreemeant was that i never drink,drugs or have sex. not that i have time anyway :p

Oh and my dad gives me enough petrol on a weekly basis ONLY to go to school and back not even a cent more. Thats all in my own money ,MONEY THAT I DONT HAVE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME TO WORK because im to busy studying.

As for the why stop at a s/c gts, I never said i would stop there but i dont wana go to bilestic as its not a VE SS its a HSV and i wana keep it as a HSV. If i had a VE SS then why not, why supercharge it when i can twin turbo it :p lol but yyeah

If it wasnt for the stupid laws :(

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
Oh and im not saying that i DO drift. I USUALLY do it on a track. Though when its wet i love to take it sidewaz, and 2 weeks ago i spunout and just kept spinning and just kept spinning i got so scared. Since then i only do it on a track. well atm to scared to even go to a track

Oh and before you guys rage, where i spun out was actually my grandads farming area. Its a very fat wide long rong that goes to all the FARMS ( TOWOMBA ) Luckly there was no cars at all (Ever) but since that day, im to scared. also i bought 20 inch rims :D

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
What are you studying?

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
why are you getting the thunder? I'm sure there would be a Porsche or something that will be P plate legal. I think I read somewhere that a Tesla Roadster is P plate legal. That would be awesome.

I LOVE HOLDENS WITH A PASSSION. This is my dads first car since he was 24 that isnt a holden. I love holdens so much. i wouldnt buy anything else ever.

The cars my dad has had.
Some car that only exsists in turkey (im turkish)
mazda 323
mazda 121
some ford MASSAVE
toyota corolla
MANARO (OLDEST ONES)
vp s
vt s
vt s supercharged
vx s
vz s
ve sv6
ve sv6