Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nice non commies

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
brohawk said:
89vn your other car is mad i like it honestly i think if any won has the courage to do something different like you and my brother in law i say go for it u see heaps of worked commies around but how many cars like urs or big green vans.

i think anyone that is closed minded enough to say that commies are the only good cars are idiots in there opinion they like them more power to them but to say they are the best is just stupid.

i just like cars i dnt care weather there "ricers" blown big block american muscle or good old aussie beasts. i like drifting i like drags and i just like cars in general so any one closed minded enough to just say one sort is best is crazy.

everyone is entitled to there own opinion i posted this for people like me who just like cars and to see what other people have seen that they like that i might have not, it wasnt posted to hear replys on the van

although thanks and for disses your more than welcome to have your opinion just dont voice it on this thread because it is an open minded thread for open minded people look and if you dont like what you see dont bother posting.

cheers everyone

Thanks mate ... I am the same .. I love cars for cars, and am also a bike rider (I have a GSXR1000 2004 model) I will attach a photo of that too since it is still on topic... I am running the Sonata on 20psi and have re-built the engine to boost it up even more... Will be finishing off the engine stuff maybe next month and will boost it to 25psi and dyno it to see what its power is.. I tell myself when I get to 300kw I will stop ... So we will see....

I really wanted to get a V8 vn, but I wanted something my fiance could drive, and something that wasn't going to kill me with petrol, so I could use it as a daily instead of the sonata...

Stock ..
407397_112_full.jpg

To new exhaust & clean look with no decals ...
407397_169_full.jpg

To how she is now with new decals, new chip & program, smaller front sproket, various other carbon fibre parts and the 300km/hr engine cut taken off...
407397_197_full.jpg

407397_198_full.jpg

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
yer the sonata looks wild would be a bit of fun to drive :p the bike looks wild to that would be wild through the hills.

as for stopping at 300 we will wait and see i dnt think you will you look at it and be like yer i can get a bit more :p

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
kritical why dnt u read all post in the thread before replying to this one. and theye are imported my brother in law is good mates with the guy who bought it over and helpped out through the build, then when it was up for grabbs he jumpped at the chance so he flogged off his 180 for the van coz it was more family friendly.

so maby next time read all post before you post

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
89vncommy said:
To how she is now with new decals, new chip & program, smaller front sproket, various other carbon fibre parts and the 300km/hr engine cut taken off...
what on earth r u doin over 300kph

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
dropping the clutch to get her up on 1 wheel to slip between cars :p

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
300kmph, thats hell fast slipping between cars, unless u mean rev limiter

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
i havent done it at that speed but at 180 plus i have its a killer adrenalin rush

no speed limiter most bikes dnt have rev limiters they can get up to round 13k

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Yeah no real rev limiter on bikes...

But yeah, that is 300k's... I can do about 140k's in first and then I still have plenty of gears to go through ... :)

I have only been above 300 a couple of times, but that kind of speed is just for the track ... Not really a big fan of putting her up on 1 wheel either... Sounds a little boring, but I don't really like risking things.. I have seen too many accidnets from that kind of stuff ....

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
yer i only used to do it on my mates bikes to show ppl the balance control that you can have with the right amoutnt of throttle bikes are fun thogh love to wind it out on a nice day

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
ok cool

my old bike wasnt capable of going that fast anyway, well it mightav if the gearing was set up 4 it, but it was only a dirt bike, gives an awesome adrenaline rush around dirt tracks though, had 2 take breaks every now and then so my heart dont explode, lol, was good fun though, that revved tonnes high too

i wanna go 4 a ride on a road bike, should be fun, especially now im up in adelaide there isnt many places 2 ride dirt bikes