Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nicks VR

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Thanks mate.

The grey surround had to be cut but if you buy it from a wreck make sure to take the grey part as they are cut from factory.

Have a look at the photos. They should explain how it needs to be cut.

Last edited:

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
The next stage

The Next Stage

Bought this wreck early this week and picked it up on Friday night. Thanks to the boys at Jaustech for helping get it on the trailer and letting me know they had it stashed at the back of their yard.
It's a VR Berlina 5ltr. Only thing missing is diff and rear springs (like you couldn't tell, lol).
Yes I will be selling parts off of it but once I start dismantling. Any you want except anything driveline related and electric windows, just ask.
Parts will be posted in the for sale thread eventually.

Where it lived for 4 years.

The beginning of the journey home.

The new home for while it gets dismantled.

My mate got bored.

His Drift Cat drawing

Last edited:

redvs2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor charged Vs, VY ss ute, rodeo daily
those pics from the christmas cruise look very neat! always been jealous of this car! esp now your chucking a 5 ltr in it... well i assume thats what your doing with the wreck? i might have a raptor but nothing beats the growl of the 5 ltr ey

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
That wreck is full of win.... this car will officially the total package then!

Good work!

those pics from the christmas cruise look very neat! always been jealous of this car! esp now your chucking a 5 ltr in it... well i assume thats what your doing with the wreck? i might have a raptor but nothing beats the growl of the 5 ltr ey

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments. I will slowly pull apart the wreck, clean and paint the motor up then have a go at installing it. Never done something like this so should be fun.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Auto. It's got an auto in it that has been rebuilt so I'll use that till I get bored and chuck a manual in it. That probably won't happen though.