Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nic's Good Ol' 5.7Litre

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
yeh thats the first thing i told Nic hes gotta change before he uses it....

Hahahhahaha yeh shes a bit dusty and he thinks im gona help him clean it (for the next 2 weeks).......

haha you are.

You got to show me how to change the air filter!

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
I've got a new air filter lying around in my room, i was going to chuck that in :).

oh yeah persoanlly id pull the whole intake off and clean it all, then once ya got the car clean, give the engine a good service, new oil, coolant ect freshen the beast up!

the paint still looks in good nick aswell, will scrub up nicely lol

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
oh yeah persoanlly id pull the whole intake off and clean it all, then once ya got the car clean, give the engine a good service, new oil, coolant ect freshen the beast up!

the paint still looks in good nick aswell, will scrub up nicely lol

There is quite a few stone chips though and a couple rust spots on the bonnet (was thinking of getting that resprayed and eventually a geniune clubsport bodykit, the front bumper is pretty bad)

Good idea with the intake, the mechanic did say all the oils and that were clean when he looked at the car, it was just serviced a couple months ago though.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
There is quite a few stone chips though and a couple rust spots on the bonnet (was thinking of getting that resprayed and eventually a geniune clubsport bodykit, the front bumper is pretty bad)

Good idea with the intake, the mechanic did say all the oils and that were clean when he looked at the car, it was just serviced a couple months ago though.

ahhh kk yeah man, i still do it with my otr every month or 2 pull it off and wash it all out let to dry ect ect, ohwell that saves ya then but with that many km's id just be checking everything to make sure shes runnning sweeet

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
ahhh kk yeah man, i still do it with my otr every month or 2 pull it off and wash it all out let to dry ect ect, ohwell that saves ya then but with that many km's id just be checking everything to make sure shes runnning sweeet

Yah, i plan on doing a full service and everything at 240 000 and then just a normal service every 5 000kms.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
Nice mate, I'm sure you'll have it sparkling by Monday!

Are you sure its not a Manta exhaust??

PS remove the bonnet protector

Why? LOOKS BETTER ON

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
You get off of your P's?

Congrats on the purchase, TBH just pay the $300 for someone to professionally do it ( i would haha )